Another Random Tag!!

Here is another tag, this time, from Prabhu. I hope it gets to be as much fun as the earlier tags!! :

  • What does your user name mean?
Adorablesasha!! It just says Sasha is adorable :P (narcissism!! lol)

  • Elaborate on your user photo.
Well...That is a couple of months old... There is me, on my table, surrounded with all my usual junk. (Books included!!)

  • How many comments do you have?
Errr.... I have no clues! And am dead lazy to go back n count! The previous post has 9 comments! I guess that would do. *innocent-look* :D

  • What's your current relationship status?
Self-proclaimed Married!! But in real, the status would be In a relationship, waiting to be engaged!! :P (Desperate eh? yeah!! sigh :D)

  • What exactly are you wearing right now?
Oopz! I am juz out of bed...So, am wearing a pink three-fourths and a blue T-shirt :D

  • What is your current problem?
Hmmmm... EXAMS!! Dead worried about exams, and yet I am here, leisurely typing all this out, getting a tag done! God, when would someone get some sense into me, I wonder?!??!

  • What do you love the most?
Myself? :D

  • What makes you most happy?
Being with loved ones :) And of recent, whenever I see a satellite call ID flashing on my cell phone!! That makes me the most happy!! :)

  • Are you musically inclined?
Well...Quite a bit, I'd rather say! dance and music goes hand in hand anyways! So, yea, I guess I am musically inclined!!

  • What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
Check if am not out of stock by any chance :D

  • If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
There is something I'd like to change. But that is a wee bit personal. So let it be :)

  • If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
A frogggyyyyy!! Hehe :P

  • Ever had a near-death experience?
Thankfully, none! *Touch wood*

  • Name an obvious quality you have.
Tolerance!! I have a very high threshold for tolerance! Don't lose my temper any soon! And people find me cheerful most of the time! So I guess that's it :)

  • What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Kenny Roger's My World Is Over

I didn't look over my shoulder
I wasn't ready for this
Didn't see the signs over the horizon
I was so sure that you would never leave
But you did

So sweep away the sand, and tide, the ocean, and just
Pack the moon and stars up in a cardboard box, and
Stop the clouds from chimin'
Block the sun from shinin'
Paint the sky a deeper shade of blue
Cause my world's over without you

I know I should just keep goin'
But I don't know where to start
I never thought I'd see the day when
You'd go and leave me here with my broken heart,
But you did

CHORUS

Maybe someday all the pain will fade
Maybe this hurt will slowly slip away
Maybe some days will never change
And I'll still love you

Stop the clouds from chimin'
Block the sun from shinin'
Paint the sky a deeper shade of blue
Cause my world's over without you

My world's over without you..

Stop the clouds from chimin'
Stop the clouds from chimin'
Block the sun from shinin'
Block the sun from shinin'
Are you happy today?

  • Name someone with the same birthday as you.
José Saramago- He is the author of my all time favorite novel - Blindness!! So, I just get extremely hyper that we happen to share our birthday!!

  • Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Naaah! Its no secret now :P

  • Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Guess not! I mean I don't know :D

  • Have you ever been in a fight?
I thought that one is quite obvious! The answer is YES!! And most times, its been fun :P

  • Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Say, 60-70 people would count as a large audience? If that is true, then the answer is Yes!! But itz in school..lolz!!

  • What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
The attitude and personality, how he carries himself!

  • What's your biggest mistake?
Hmmm... I have no clues which one it is :P

  • Say something totally random about you.
Fun!!

  • Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah! Have heard that one quite a few times :D Juz dont ask which one!!

  • Are you comfortable with your height?
Naaah!! Wish I were taller!! Sigh!

  • What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Carry a strand of my hair in his wallet for 6 months!!! That felt crazy and yet, romantic, to me!! Hehe :P (I don't know if it can be considered as something done "for" me though!! Hehe)

  • What are your favourite smells?
Davidoff Cool water, His aftershave, Smell of petrol, Fresh brewed coffee.
  • What's something that really annoys you?
Inconsiderate people, they really bug the hell out of me!

  • What's something you really like?
The smile on a baby's face :)

  • Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Nopes, I don't really!

  • What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Have gone without sleep for a max of 48 hours, without even blinking an eyelid!! But then, 24 hours of being up, is pretty common during exams! Yea, I know, am getting nearer to having one of those!!

  • Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Yes! But in a different context though!!


Now, to pass the tag on:

Praveen

Tara

Vrinda

8 comments

Pretty kewl!
Guess tags are the best things to get knowing :)

Satellite caller ID, Smile on a baby's face.... :D :P :D

Thanks and some interesting answers there! Your tag shall be done soon ma'am! :D

@ Prabhu

:P :D :P!!

hehe! yea, indeed! am gettin to love tags! :) thank you!!

@ Tara

waiting, dear lady!! :) thank you!!

u play guitr? and u sing? good:D

another tag added to my pending pile..:D

Woah!!!

@lol at pink shorts n ... hehehe.. :)
And all of the others... :) You come across as such a lovely fun person :) :) :)
Which I know for fact, you are :)

Smell of petrol hmmm thats something even i like...just feel like drinking it...heheh

@praveen

de guitar, yah! singin..oh no no! u get de rong idea there...i juz have sung infront f an audience once :D for arts fest..wen our team had a member short, n i sorta covered up :P

great, get de tag done :P

@ usha mema

lol lol indeed :D how would i hv known i'd have such a tag? sigh! else i'd hv gone to sleep in some modest clothes :P thank you :) :)

@ rakesh
drinkin? uh-oh! sounds dangerous!! hehehe! :) thank you for droppin by!!

Labels